We are looking for a client in Milan an:
FRONT END ARCHITECT
• Design and deliver cutting edge highly performing and reliable software applications, both web and mobile.
- Manage, control and lead our technical supply chain to deliver efficiently high
quality outcomes on time.
- Monitor KPI’s and QA to validate the release of the application.
- Be part of the development team on the journey to the final release.
• Create quick prototypes on-the-fly using whatever toolkit you’re the most comfortable with that serves the design you’re bringing to life.
• Adopt and structure process workflow which best suit project’s requirement, ranging from waterfall to agile software development.
• Support the pre-sales effort, understanding customer needs and pain-points and advising which solutions can drive the process to succeed.
• Keep up to date on emerging technologies and trends in development and find opportunities to use those ideas in our work.
• Passionate, self-motivated, and interested in growing broadly as an architect and a developer.
• Enjoy coding/implementing detailed, modern and highly interactive front-end experiences – web, mobile (Android Studio, XCode), and beyond - from quick prototypes to full experience simulations.
• Demonstrated interest in UX/UI design for digital platforms.
• Ability and interest in creating beautiful, nuanced browser animations via CSS keyframes and/or other JS libraries. Quick with modern web frameworks and web libraries (Angular js, Angular 2/5, Redux, D3.js). Basic knowledge of Knockout.js e
• Knowledge of Typescript and SASS.
• Comfortable and fast with Framer.js or Invision.
• Knowledge of task runners as Grunt, Gulp and module bundler Webpack.
• Knowledge of Git software.
• Familiar with top server technologies: NodeJS, PHP/Wordpress.
• Base knowledge of Linux systems.
• Base knowledge of Azure cloud services.
• Comfortable with database (SQL/NoSQL – knowledge of MongoDB, Oracle, MSSQL) and distributed RESTful API services, you can well reasonate with horizontally scalable back ends supporting front end experiences.
The candidate will be assume directly by the client.